Peplinski Group Facebook Guidelines
The purpose of the social media program is to build a community of followers that will help us have a strong online presence. This will help us:
- Keep families informed and engaged of what is happening at the facility, providing them information and comfort that their family member is in the right place.
- Reflect our culture of Passionate People, Compassionate Care which will position us in the market as a great option for those needing our care, as well as being a great place to work to attract new employees.
Photos of minor children are prohibited in all cases.
- Get verbal permission from all adult visitors (over the age of 18) that appear in your photos to use on our Facebook. Respect their request to be excluded.
- Use of copyrighted material is prohibited. Do not borrow or submit images from Google images or any other source without permission or ownership. It is acceptable to buy clip art or stock photos, and submit. You may also use images shared with you by others, provided they shot or own the images.
We will be posting two to three Facebook posts each week to each facility page.
Posts submitted by 2:00 p.m. will be dealt with by the following day, in some cases not necessarily posted but scheduled to be posted. (ex. A future activity you want advertised)
We’ll be using your online activity calendar to plan for posts. We will post individual events and not post complete activity schedules. (With the online activity calendar, it’s not necessary to upload a copy of your activity calendar to the social media portal).
We need quality content from you for 2-3 posts per week as they happen or in advance. Quality content includes description, details, names of people and photos for:
- Examples of our staff living our promise of passionate people, compassionate care
- Birthdays or birthday parties
- Craft activities
- News or announcements
- Staff anniversaries or accomplishments
- We will also be making posts that refer viewers back to your website
DO'S AND DON'TS
- Keep your online activity calendar up to date regularly
- Fill out details on upload form for all post submissions
- Concentrate on quality photos not quantity. Better to have 1-6 good photos than dozens of random images. (See Photo Guidelines)
- Use copyrighted photos or clip art
- Upload entire activity calendar as a post