West Hickory Haven
Located in the rural area of Milford, Michigan in Oakland County, West Hickory Haven is a skilled nursing facility that offers short-term rehabilitation rooms for those recovering from surgery or injury, as well as extended nursing care beds for those individuals needing hospice, medically complex, wellness or memory care services.
Residents can take advantage of the many activities offered, from special outings to carefully planned on-site events. We recognize that meals are an important part of personal enjoyment and socialization and we’ve developed a culinary health program that focuses on residents’ preferences and dining enjoyment.
Our goal is to provide the highest level of quality and safety while maintaining a home-like environment. For all of our services, we strive to make our beautiful facility feel like a home away from home for every patient and resident we serve.
Services & Amenities
Convenience, comfort & support from our family to yours.
- 24-Hour Licensed Nursing Care
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Dental & Audiology Services
- Dietary Services
- Lab & X-ray Services
- Medicare & Medicaid Certified Assistance
- Medication Assistance
- Occupational Therapy
- Pet Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Social Services
- Speech Therapy
- Barber/Beauty Salon
- Beautifully landscaped grounds & courtyards
- Cable TV & Wi-Fi Available
- Home-cooked meals
- Laundry Services
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Recreation Areas & Activities
- Religious Services
- Resident/family visiting rooms
- Secure home-like setting with air conditioning
- Spacious dining rooms with home-cooked meals
Map & Contact Information
For more details about our rehabilitation programs and facility offerings, or to schedule a tour, please contact us.
West Hickory Haven
Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
3310 West Commerce Road
Milford, MI 48380