Located only 10 minutes north of the heart of Bay City, in the small town of Kawkawlin, Huron Woods is a skilled nursing facility that offers short-term rehabilitation rooms for those recovering from surgery or injury, as well as extended nursing care beds for those individuals needing hospice, medically complex, wellness or memory care services. Since we are a smaller 60-bed facility, our residents and staff get to know each other like family.
Residents can take advantage of the many activities offered, from special outings to carefully planned on-site events. We recognize that meals are an important part of personal enjoyment and socialization and we’ve developed a culinary health program that focuses on residents’ preferences and dining enjoyment.
Our goal is to provide the highest level of quality and safety while maintaining a home-like environment. For all our services, we strive to make our beautiful facility feel like a home away from home for every patient and resident we serve.
Services & Amenities
Convenience, comfort & support from our family to yours.
- 24-Hour Licensed Nursing Care
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Dental & Audiology Services
- Dietary Services
- Hospice Care
- Lab & X-ray Services
- Medicare & Medicaid Certified Assistance
- Occupational Therapy
- Pet Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Barber/Beauty Salon
- Beautifully landscaped grounds & courtyards
- Cable TV & Wi-Fi Available
- Laundry Services
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Recreation Areas & Activities
- Religious Services
- Resident/family visiting rooms
- Secure home-like setting with air conditioning
- Spacious dining rooms with home-cooked meals
Map & Contact Information
For more details about our rehabilitation programs and facility offerings, or to schedule a tour, please contact us.
Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
1395 South Huron Road
Kawkawlin, MI 48631