Located only 10 minutes north of the heart of Bay City, in the small town of Kawkawlin, Huron Woods is a skilled nursing facility that offers short-term rehabilitation rooms for those recovering from surgery or injury, as well as extended care beds for those individuals needing hospice, medically complex, wellness, or memory care services. We are a 60 bed facility and residents and staff get to know each other like family.
Residents can take advantage of the many activities offered, from special outings to carefully planned on-site events. We recognize that meals are an important part of personal enjoyment and socialization and we’ve developed a culinary health program that focuses on residents’ preferences and dining enjoyment.
Our goal is to provide the highest level of quality and safety while maintaining a home-like environment. For all our services, we strive to make our beautiful facility feel like a home away from home for every patient and resident we serve.
Services & Amenities
Convenience, comfort & support from our family to yours.
- 24-Hour Licensed Nursing Care
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Dental & Audiology Services
- Dietary Services
- Hospice Care
- Lab & X-ray Services
- Medicare & Medicaid Certified Assistance
- Occupational Therapy
- Pet Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Barber/Beauty Salon
- Beautifully landscaped grounds & courtyards
- Cable TV & Wi-Fi Available
- Laundry Services
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Recreation Areas & Activities
- Religious Services
- Resident/family visiting rooms
- Secure home-like setting with air conditioning
- Spacious dining rooms with home-cooked meals
Map & Contact Information
For more details about our rehabilitation programs and facility offerings, or to schedule a tour, please contact us.
Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
1395 South Huron Road
Kawkawlin, MI 48631